Coriander, also known as cilantro, Chinese parsley is pleasant, aromatic spice. Its seeds have been found utility since ancient times in cooking as well as in various traditional medicines.
It is great source of dietary fiber and essential oils such as linalool (68%), a-pinene (10%), geraniol, camphene, terpene etc. It contains minerals like iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium. It is also rich in vital vitamins such as folic-acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-A, beta-carotene, vitamin-C that are essential for good health.
- Extensively used around the world as a condiment on culinary dishes.
- Treatment of skin inflammation and skin disorders such as eczema, dryness and fungal infections
- Treatment of high cholesterol levels, blood pressure, mouth ulcers, anemia, menstrual disorders, smallpox and blood sugar disorders.
- Prevent nausea,vomiting and stomach disorder.
- Cure diarrhea and stimulate digestion.
- Major role in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease patients by limiting the neuronal damage in their brain.
- Ease conjunctivitis, eye-ageing, macular degeneration and other stresses of the eyes.