A tropical vine native to India, black pepper (Piper nigrum) is the world's most traded spice. It is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
Essential nutrients such as manganese, potassium, iron, dietary fiber, and vitamins C and K can be found in black pepper. It has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it an amazing medicinal spice.
- culinary uses-used virtually in all kinds of savoury cooking.
- provide relief to alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
- helps to reduce memory impairment and cognitive malfunction.
- reduces risk of cancer, cardiovascular and liver ailments.
- helps to cure vitiligo.
- helps to prevent ear ache and gangrene.
- assists in breakdown of fat cells and aids in weight loss.
- helps fight against infection and insect bites.
- aids in treating tooth decay, toothache and vision problem.
- provides relief from sinusitis ,asthma and nasal congestion.
- protecs skin from premature aging symptoms like fine lines,wrinkles and dark spots.
used as traditional medicines in treating flatulence and indigestion.