Amla oil extracted from native tree in india called Indian Gooseberry (Emblicao officinalis), was used in various ayurvedic and herbal preparations.
Amla oil known as “Miracle oil for hairs” contains number of essential fatty acids. It is also rich in vitamin C, flavonoids, protein, carbohydrates, minerals, antioxidants.
- Promote hair growth and treatment of hair loss, premature graying of hair, dandruff, other scalp-related issues.
- Prevent DNA cell damage from free radicals and tumorous cell growth.
- Improves skin health.
- Improves nervous system, memory and brain health.
- Protect and cure diabetes.
- Keep heart healthy and reduce cholesterol.
- Prevents aging, constipation and increases the immune system.